Research Fellow: Lara Blazevic
Find her on ResearchGate !
Host Institution :
Université de Rennes 1,
- Qualify seismic methods as tools to capture temporal evolution of the subsurface water content/pressure.
- Synthetize and propose links between porosity/fracture density, saturation/pressure states, hydrodynamic parameters and seismic properties in both consolidated and unconsolidated media.
- Set up experiments to evaluate petrophysical relationships and relate available information content to subsurface properties.
- Gain insights on the issues related to application of these methods in industry and challenges in the real world problems.
More details about ESR5-project:
- Tasks and methodology
- Dissemination and communications
- Database for the future datasets
– UNIL (Lausanne, Switzerland): mid-April or mid-May to mid-August 2019 (3 or 4 months)
– UNIL (Lausanne, Switzerland): 2020 (remaining 3 or 2 months)
Tasks and methodology:
- Finding appropriate connections/links between hydrodynamic parameters and seismic properties.
- Exploiting the full wealth of active seismic signals and extracting information from temporal variations.
- Hydrogeophysical experiments with scaled seismic noise monitoring.
Supervisors: Laurent Longuevergne, Ludovic Bodet and Damien Jougnot
Dissemination and communications:
( If you encounter issues to open the PDF documents using Chrome : please follow the Google advice : Chrome Help or use Firefox)
- L. Blazevic, L. Bodet, D. Jougnot, L. Longuevergne (2018) Finding appropriate rocks physics models to interpret seismic data in hydrogeophysics applications. American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting, Washington, December 10-14 (Poster).
- Poster presented during the 4th Cargèse Summer School : Monitoring spatio-temporal water redistribution in the subsurface with seismic methods
- Oral presentation at doctoral school days at MINES ParisTech:
- 19/03/2019 Paris: Journées des Doctorants – École Doctorale Géosciences, Ressources Naturelles et Environnement
- 05/04/2018 Paris: Journées des Doctorants – École Doctorale Géosciences, Ressources Naturelles et Environnement
- Video of a field experiments on the Ploemeur site :
Database for the future datasets : H+ database