The advisory board (AB) provides an external independent quality control to assess the quality of research, measurement and management procedures. It is composed of five highly recognized scientists covering a broad domain of expertise in field instrumentation and modelling applied to hydrology and geophysics.
- Beth Parker (University of Guelph, Canada)
- Bridget Scanlon (University of Texas at Austin, USA)
- Kamini Singha (Colorado School of Mines, USA)
- Andrew Binley (Lancaster University, UK)
- Ty Ferré (University of Arizona, USA)